Search Engine – Website Marketing Services – Orlando
Do you want to get leads from the search engines today? Looking for an inexpensive way to get qualified traffic coming to your site without lots of site development work?
In todays hyper competitive marketplace, search engine marketing or SEM is a guaranteed way to advertise your website on the search engines – today. Google, Bing and Yahoo all have “Pay-Per-Click” (PPC) advertising programs that allow you to market to a specific location, maintain a monthly budget, and track your results quickly and effectively. Using PPC effectively, you can receive instant leads from the search engines within 24 hours.
Your ads are displayed as ‘Sponsored Results’ typically at the top or right hand side of the search engine result pages. If someone does a search, sees your listing and clicks on it, then that click amount will be deducted from your budget and you receive a potential new lead for your business.
What’s Included with Our PPC Management Work?
- PPC ad development utilizing data from keyword research
- Setting up all of your specific Adwords campaigns
- A/B testing of ad text and landing pages to optimize your Google AdWords quality score
- Optimizing your landing pages to maximize conversions
- Expert fraud management – we manage your pay per click accounts closely and dispute any fraudulent activity
- We are a Google AdWords Qualified firm
- We offer full service Pay Per Click management and can assist with Google, Yahoo and Bing PPC programs
PPC is just one component to successful web marketing. Other strategies to consider include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Press Releases
- Email Marketing
- RSS Feeds (especially important if you carry online products)
- Social Marketing such as Facebook, Blogging, LinkedIn, Google Places and more
- Targeted web marketing including local SEO
As a full service PPC firm, we do more than simply setting up your ads and hoping for the best. Your ads will be closely tracked, and conversion data reviewed to analyze the return on investment for your business.
Just how much is a “click”? The cost per click (CPC) is determined by market value. Essentially, it’s dependent on how many people are bidding, what they are willing to pay and whether or not the ads are running nationally or locally. You could spend as little as .50 per click or as high as $8 or more.
Concerned about spending too much on PPC? That’s understandable, however; our program is very controllable. We also have the tools in place to prevent fraudulent clicks. Who can you target with your ads? You can advertise within a local target market (even 5 miles from your location!) nationwide, or internationally! We even have PPC tools in place to target by zip code.
Ready to find out more? Sign up to receive your free search engine ranking report. Improve your search engine presence today!
Questions? Contact us today for your free, no obligation quote!